The Board of Trustees of the Nursing Homes and Related Industries Pension Plan is the legal administrator of the Plan, but retains InBenefits as its third-party administrator. InBenefits is responsible for the Plan’s day-to-day operations, including recordkeeping, processing of benefit applications, communicating with members and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
As a contributing employer your focus can remain on managing your business while providing your employees with the benefits of a pension plan.
- the day-to-day operations of the Plan are handled by InBenefits so employers are spared the burden of operating a pension plan
- InBenefits manages member communication with a website, call centre and newsletters
- The fiduciary obligations of administering a pension plan are borne by the NHRIPP Board of Trustees
- The Plan is run on a not-for-profit basis using expert advice
- No contribution rate risk – contribution rates are fixed at the bargaining table
- Employers’ only responsibilities are to remit monthly contributions and remittance report
InBenefits is available to answer questions and provide additional support and information at firstname.lastname@example.org